Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Double Tartan

Photos taken by Sophie Ball
Jacket: Vintage
Shirt: Monki
Cape: New Look (similar here)
Jeans: Topshop
Trainers: Nike Roshe Run

So I hate to show off (pahaha who am I kidding?) But I'm wearing kids shoes again. The only upside of having children sized feet and a discount code is that these trainers only cost me... £36 instead of £70. God works in mysterious ways. I never thought I would be a 'trainers for non gym things' person, and I never thought I was cool enough but these Roshe trainers are the most comfortable thing I own, it's like walking on clouds. I'm reaching for them a lot, they're so easy to wear as they're black and the fact that they're so comfortable makes them a staple in my wardrobe.

In other news, I'm having sessions with a personal trainer. It's hard, he made me do a detox week with no carbs. I was grouchy for pretty much the whole week. I see him once a week and feel like an uncoordinated seal, I try and flirt my way out of doing squats but Matt is too clever for that. I'm thinking of documenting a bit of my fitness journey on here, because honest to God I am not a sporty person or a gym person so at least it will amuse you right?

Hope you're all keeping warm and happy!

More soon
x


| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

No comments

Post a Comment

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.