Tuesday, 28 April 2015

That 70's Girl

Trench coat: Mango
Playsuit: Zara (via eBay)
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Topshop

I originally found this playsuit in my local charity shop but it was an extra small, no amount of stretching it across my chest and sucking my stomach in helped it to fit right. I have never wanted an item of clothing so badly as this playsuit. Cute print? Check. Great neckline? Check. Sleeves? Check check check. Thankfully I found it on eBay and after a nail biting final countdown on my computer in work it was all mine.

Normally I try and avoid buying items that so obviously belong to a certain trend. Trends are short lived and whilst I love a novelty item as much as the next person, most of my wardrobe is simple classic pieces that I can wear all year round. However, this playsuit just had to be mine. It's got that touch of the 70's with the massive flared sleeves and the print, but with the help of my trench I think it all looks a little more classic.


The weather has been on its best behaviour recently. I am pleased because everything seems easier with a little bit of sunshine, including getting up in the mornings for work. But I do feel a little guilty on the weekends when I'm lying in bed marathoning Daredevil and Hart of Dixi on Netflix and not out and about enjoying the sun. Thankfully my neighbourhood boasts the beautiful Roath Park so on weekends my friends and I can eye up the yummy daddy's and fawn over all the cute dogs that are also enjoying the sunshine.  

I'm looking forward to the bank holiday, my mother is coming over from Brazil for five days which I'm looking forward to. She's only been to Cardiff a few times so it's always fun to show her around. It's inspired me to do a mini guide to Cardiff so keep your eyes peeled for that post!

Hope you've all had a great start to your week!


| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

4 comments

  1. This is a stunning outfit, Nina! You look LOVELY! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nina! this is such a cute playsuit and i love love love the print. i typically don't like 70's style fashion, but i'd totally wear this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look and cute pictures.
    Loving that playsuit!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your playsuit is such a beautiful print and colour and I adore your bag and photographs! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.