Saturday, 16 May 2015

Pamper Time at Dollymixers


If you don't feel as much joy as me at the prospect of a pamper then I don't think we can be friends. With a blow dry and a freshly polished set of nails I feel I can take on the world, so when my favourite nail salon said they were expanding and adding a hair bar, who was I to resist?

Dollymixers is my mecca for all things hair, nails and pamper with everything you need under one roof.


The salon is stunning, it feels so cosy and welcoming and is more like a second home than anything. The girls are always lovely and will fix you up with a drink the second you sit down.

The girls at Dollymixers really take good care of you and there are so many pamper options available to you. They've got all the nail basics covered including pedicures but what I think it a great addition is the hair bar. 

You can get extensions fitted, re-style cuts, trims and even colour changes. More recently the salon has added a brow bar so you can come here on a Saturday morning and get everything done for your big Saturday night out. It's a blessing because it stops you having to run to different salons or places. For someone like me who takes an age to look presentable this is a god's send.


Hair dressers can be a source of anxiety for me, so many times I've left the hair dresser in tears because it's all gone wrong but I've had a trim and colour change at Dollymixers and can't praise them enough! Finding a salon I feel comfortable in is rare, I know they want me to feel good about myself so I trust them 100%. To make a good situation even better, you can have Netflix on whilst you're getting pampered, it's these little details that make the experience so great.

Dollymixers always have deals on every month, for May it's a free 'quick fix mani' when you get a blow out, spaces are limited so don't dilly dally! They also take group bookings for parties which I think is a great alternative to a night out.

If you're Cardiff based I honestly can't recommend Dollymixers enough, give the girls a ring and get yourself booked in for a pamper you won't regret it!


Dollymixers, 44 Crwys Road CF24 4NN

Telephone: (029) 20 213 548

Opening times:

Monday - Closed
Tuesday - 10:00 - 19:00
Wednesday - 10:00 - 19:00
Thursday - 10:00 - 19:00
Friday - 10:00 - 19:00
Saturday - 10:00 - 17:00
Sunday - Closed

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

2 comments

  1. I really want to visit here! The saloon looks stunning and I really fancy a pamper day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this place and I work right by there, looks wondeful. Might treat myself and get my nails done before I head off on holiday.

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.