Saturday, 6 June 2015

Comfort Zone

Topshop Strip Culotte Jumpsuit
Topshop Strip Culotte Jumpsuit
Topshop Strip Culotte Jumpsuit
Jumpsuit: Topshop
Shoes: Topshop
Jacket: Vintage
Glasses: Ray Ban Clubmaster

Let me introduce: The Manrepeller. Is it a dress? Nope. Is it a jumpsuit? Yes but of the culotte variety! 

I'm not normally an experimental dresser but the sales assistant in Topshop managed to talk me into this little number. I love a jumpsuit more than anything but I'm generally wary of clingy jersey and no sleeves. Somehow though this works? It's also insanely comfortable, it feels like you're walking around in pyjamas which is not really selling this item of clothing to you I get it.  

I struggle dressing for summer, especially British summer time which can go from glorious sunshine to freezing wind and rain in a matter of seconds. This feels like a good bridge item of clothing plus with my trusty denim jacket from Paris I feel pretty ready to tackle whatever weather gets thrown at me. 

Sorry things have been a little quiet on the blog front but I've been so busy with work and general life, I'm still super active on Instagram. I've been feeling a bit more inspired recently so there should be new posts soon!

Topshop Strip Culotte Jumpsuit
Topshop Strip Culotte Jumpsuit
Topshop Strip Culotte Jumpsuit

| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

3 comments

  1. I am so glad you decided to keep this, you look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god you look AMAZING!


    Charlotte - redlipsreallife.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really cool! Loving it - especially with that jacket. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.