Saturday, 15 August 2015

These girls born in the 90s' are dangerous

Jeans: ASOS 
T-shirt: Zara
Jacket: Vintage
Bag: Primark
Shoes: Dune
Sunglasses: River Island

How is it already August and how come I've blogged so little? The answer is probably that I've been so busy with work that once I'm home the last thing I want to do is sit behind another computer screen and start typing away again.

A mini life update: I got a pay rise and a promotion, I've been in London with work almost every week (exciting and exhausting all at the same time), I'm going to Rio de Janeiro for 2 and a half weeks on Wednesday and I'm generally very happy with my life.


I feel like my sense of happiness has suddenly crept upon me.  I'm not even sure where it suddenly came from. I don't know whether it's because I've succeeded in my little milestones, for example getting a promotion or finally being able to run 5km in under 30 minutes (not every time but most times and that's what counts).

I also feel like my happiness is really showing in my self and personality.  It's an odd sense of being 90% content with my life.  The balance used to tip more towards the 'unhappy' side so I'm savouring this feeling and trying not to jinx it.

Rambling post but more exciting Brazil themed posts will follow shortly no doubt.


| find me on twitter, instagram, pinterest and bloglovin |

4 comments

  1. You look lovely as always! I really smiled when reading about your new found happiness - you totally deserve it and all the good things that have come your way. I hope you're enjoying Rio!! (how could you not be...?) Can't wait to see all your holiday posts xx

    The Persephone Complex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you're doing well Nina! Ah so envious that you're going to Rio again. Looking forward to those posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah a massive congrats on you promotion and pay rise girl! You little star!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool to hear you're feeling so happy, Nina! Busy busy but happy! I hope you really enjoy Rio and get some much needed down time away from London (or just proper sunshine!). :)

    Flora
    www.hardyandhay.com

    ReplyDelete

All your comments are very much appreciated! If you have any questions either leave them with your comments or get in touch with me here: ninanenor@gmail.com @the_littlenomad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
| the little nomad |. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.