So how do you go about staying home and making the most of it?
- Put the kettle on and have your favourite tea to hand
- Make yourself your favourite breakfast, mine is either pancakes or french toast - these are quick and easy to make with things you should always keep stock piled
- Take your fresh tea and breakfast back to your room and breakfast in bed like the royalty that you are
- Have a bath in the middle of the day, there's nothing more luxurious or decadent than pampering yourself in the afternoon and then nesting for the rest of the day. Then lie in your towel on your bed for hours just napping
- Have a clean out listening to your favourite playlist, a clean space will make you feel more relaxed and cosy
- Pull some books of your bookshelf that you've been meaning to read for ages and pile them by your bed for easy access
- Gather all your blankets and settle on the sofa with your favourite Netflix show - snacks are compulsory. Some of my current favourite shows to marathon are Grace and Frankie and Peaky Blinders
- Alternatively watch some feel good favourites, my films of choice are Roman Holiday and Austenland
- Wrap up your day with a face mask and your favourite home cooked meal
What are some of your stay home tips?